Our infant milk for babies from birth onwards
Making a rattle out of measuring scoops
Please only allow children to play under adult supervision.
You will need:
- 2 measuring scoops from the myHumanaPack
- some rice (uncooked)
- colourful sticky tape
- a hot glue gun (optional)
- Fill one of the measuring scoops with dry rice.
- Lie the other one on top.
- Wrap the sticky tape around the scoop head once to join the scoops together and ensure that no rice grains fall out of the scoops.
- Wrap additional sticky tape around the handles to give the rattle extra stability. You can use different colours of tapes to make the rattle even more vibrant.
And your rattle is done!
Tip: If you prefer, you can also use a hot glue gun to stick both of the scoops together before you wrap them in sticky tape. This is not absolutely necessary, however. The rattle will be stable enough with just the sticky tape.